We welcome all breeds, all sizes, all ages,
and all behavioral issues.
What would life be like with a calm dog that was looking to you for direction? What if you could walk your dog on a loose leash, even when passing other dogs? What if your dog remained calm when guests arrived? What if your dog could socialize with other calm, balanced dogs and enjoy it? All of these scenarios can become a reality with the proper training, human education, and follow-through. Let us help you make them a reality!
Review our training options below and book your evaluation today! If you are having difficulty deciding which training option to choose, our trainers will help you with that decision during the evaluation.
If you have questions, please see our FAQ page.
Behavioral Basics, Socialization, & In-Home Behavior
Littles Boot Camp is designed for dogs 20 pounds or less. Your little dog will get all of the same behavioral training and socialization, but will end their training in a home environment that has been specifically created for small dogs! Send your little dog on a posh, three week, retreat vacation where they’ll also learn to be a calm, polite, and content dog. See it to believe it!
Behavioral Basics, Socialization, & In-Home Behavior
Three weeks of board and train at the BDB facility that is designed to rehabilitate your dog’s more moderate behavioral issues and to extend your dog’s behavioral basics into the home (respecting human food, furniture, new guests, etc). It includes a ~2.5 hour human training session at pick-up and a mandatory, in-home follow-up session.
Behavioral Basics, Socialization, In-Home Behavior, & Public Behavior
Four weeks of board and train at the BDB facility that is designed to rehabilitate your dog’s moderate behavioral issues and to extend your dog’s behavioral basics into the home (respecting human food, furniture, new guests, etc) and into the “real world” (retail stores, pet stores, outdoor malls, patios, parks, etc). It includes a ~2.5 hour human training session at pick-up and a mandatory, in-home follow-up.
Rehabilitation for more severe behavioral issues
Five weeks of board and train at the BDB facilities that is designed to rehabilitate your dog’s severe behavioral issues. If during training we find that more than 5 weeks is needed, we will keep your dog at no additional cost until they are ready. It includes a ~2.5 hour human training session after week three and another hands-on session at pick-up – plus a mandatory, in-home follow-up session.
Rehabilitation for human and/or dog aggression
There is a difference between reactivity and true aggression. If your dog is reactive or has possibly bitten during a stressful situation, the 5 Week Boot Camp is probably for you. However, if your dog has truly attacked humans or dogs, they will need more time and a different approach. There is no hard timeline for aggression rehab. We will keep your dog until he/she is ready. We will take it slow to ensure your dog, our pack dogs, and our staff is safe. Typical aggression rehabilitation is between 6-18 weeks, but can be longer. It includes a ~2.5 hour human training session at pick-up – plus a mandatory, in-home follow-up session.
Our two-hour, private consultations typically take place at our Dallas location and are designed to evaluate and address your dog’s behavioral issues hands-on with the owner. If we view your dog’s issues as more severe than a consultation can address, we will let you know during the consultation and recommend a boot camp program that is right for your dog.
BEFORE YOU BOOK TRAINING
- Please read our FAQ thoroughly before booking.
- Fill out your Client and Dog Profiles in detail to give us the best chance to find the right solution for you and your dog!
- For the safety of your dog and all dogs in our care, a behavioral evaluation is needed for any dog entering boot camp, boarding, or daycare. Evaluations take place at our BDB facilities (Dallas or Fort Worth). There is a $75 evaluation fee.
- Dogs must be 6 months or older, spayed/neutered, and up-to-date on vaccines in order to attend Boot Camp. If your dog doesn’t meet those requirements and you are interested in Private Training, please indicate that when creating your profile.
- The entire BDB team will work with your dog at different stages of its stay. In an effort to expose the dogs to different environments, experiences, energies, and handlers, it is common for us to train them at the Dallas, Fort Worth, and Rockwall locations during their stay.
- All Boot Camp drop-offs occur on Mondays between 7-9am and all go-home sessions (~2.5 hours each) occur on Saturdays between 10am-6pm. Please book specific times for both. If you need an earlier drop-off or later pick-up time, the standard boarding fee will apply per night.
- Bring your dog’s food portioned out by meal (two per day) in Ziploc bags placed inside a bag or sack that has your dog’s name written on the outside. We feed twice daily.
- When you arrive at either location (Dallas or Fort Worth), stay in or next to your car. If you are on time, a BDB employee should be outside waiting on you. If there is not someone outside waiting on you, simply text our business line (972-850-6149) to let us know that you have arrived and we will be out shortly.
- Please have a slip lead or flat collar and leash on your dog for drop-off and pick-up.
- No harnesses, prong collars, or chain collars will be kept on dogs during their stay at BDB.
- We will provide bedding and toys as needed for your dog.
- We will administer medications if needed.
- Please do not send toys, blankets, beds, bowls, treats, spoons, scoops, or anything else. We will provide everything needed other than food and medications.